Call Centre Technology And Your End-To-End Solution
How Our Systems Work
Our state-of-the-art IVR/VOIP technology empowers our company to provide your agency with universal queues and skillsets where our system can recognize your caller and answer the call using your agency's name. Our telephony system identifies the type of call then determines and routes the call to the best-skilled agent for the interaction regardless where around the world your caller is calling from.
GDS System Integration
Our Call Centre has full integration with 3 of the travel industry GDS systems (Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo/Apollo). This integration allows for a seamless transition for our consultants to manage your accounts.
Key Features Of Travellers Emergency Hotline:
- All calls can be answered with your agency's name.
- State-of-the-art telephony and call center applications.
- Toll-free calls from over 30 countries (collect from all others).
- Technology infrastructure designed for optimal performance.
- Itemized billing.
- Experienced travel consultants available 24/7.
- Comprehensive reporting including: call statistics, ticketing information, reason for call and resolution of callers' needs.
- Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo/Apollo system integration.
- Confidentiality and non-compete agreements.
Our IVR/VOIP Routing capabilities enable call flows to be customized based on the dialed toll-tree number and/or caller entered menu selections. Callers are instantly greeted by an auto-attendant that prompts them to make a touch-tone menu selection; the call is then routed to the first available skilled agent. With our Travellers Emergency Hotline telephony system we've already been through the growing pains of integrating new technology and have spent both time and money to answer calls promptly so that calls are routed to our consultants best suited to meet your agency's requirements.
Tracking Calls & Billing
Along with our Call Centre IVR/VOIP Telephony technology we also have in place seamless applications where our consultants log each call and the details of the call. These logs are automatically part of our invoicing and billing modules where you'll receive detailed billing with your monthly invoices.
Key Benefits Of Our Technology:
- Fibre optic backbone.
- A complete end-to-end Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Telephony solution integrated with UPS backup power generators to deliver 99.9% online system efficiency and optimal performance.
- T1 internet lines offer efficient real-time high quality voice and data transmissions.
- Calls routed by language, skill set and the number called.
- Calls recorded for training, accuracy, and monitoring.
- Our travel counsellors are qualified on Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo/Apollo GDS systems.
- Real time call monitoring and reporting.
- Our goal is to provide streamlined call centre applications with system redundancy integrated with our VOIP telephony technologies.
Top of Page
Tue, 07 Jul 2020 00:09:08